Thursday, January 27, 2011

At first when I see you cry, it makes me smile

It's 1056 AM, and I was hoping it would be a snow day but alas it's not. I'm out of my mind right now because I haven't taken my meds. I guess that's what happens. I have a load of emotions filling up my brain because I'm super pissed off. I wish I knew where my Joan Jett t-shirt was. Maybe I'll look for it, I kinda want to wear it. 

I have classes today. Aka first I have GYM. Who the fuck has gym in college. It's so lame, but I have to take two Gym classes to graduate (aka this summer). So I guess it has to be done. After that I have Economics of Culture and Tourism (aka the most boring class in the world) and lastly I have Performing Arts Management. That's a class I can stand, along with Museum Studies. At the same time I really don't want to go to class. I don't want to go anywhere. I sorta just want to fall off the face of the earth so I don't have to see anyone anymore. That's just not humanly possible though. How lame. 

Instead I will listen to Brand New and try not to sneeze. I sneezed anyways. I want to live in a Post-Apocalyptic World.

No comments:

Post a Comment