Monday, March 28, 2011

what is it to you?

So my hair is black again 
with some red up in the front.
the red just wasn't doing it for me anymore i guess. 
other than that, gallery 51 opening on thursday
i'm far from excited on that one even though i should be.
shouldn't i? 
i'm going to bed soon just so that i don't have to think about anything
even though i'll wake up every other hour just because
and i'll check my phone to see if anyone texted me
there won't be any texts
i'll probably look out the window to see if it's light out
it will be
i'll change positions a thousand times
and never get comfortable.
yadda yadda yadda.

oh. i don't like tumblr. 
i can't use it.
it bores me to death.
Here are some things I like
(this list might be short compared to the things i DONT like)
The color green (but not this one)
Stepping on crunchy leaves, and the smell of fall
Buying a pumpkin and being pumped about carving it (i never will)
Warm, sunny weather. 
Being all around happy and not caring about anything
Writing
Hanging out with Rosie / my other animals
Sleeping but not dreaming
Tattoos (that's a given)

I don't want to write anymore.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment