Tuesday, March 1, 2011

priority mail.



I dyed my hair red. I figured that I could be unprofessional for now considering I don't have a job. It didn't work entirely because my hair was black before then, but hey whatever. I almost shaved all my hair off until I remembered I was trying to grow it out. We will see what happens when the summer comes and it's hot again. I really like having a bald head, it's a wonderful feeling. Everyone should shave their head at least once.

Other than that. I'm back at school until Saturday morning. Unless I could get a ride to Blake's on Friday night but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening. Unless I hot-wired someone's car but I don't know how to do that and I'm pretty lazy when it's cold out. I have a shit ton of work to do this week. 


Nine days until spring break. Well, nine days until I'm supposed to go home for spring break but I don't know how I will be getting there. I'm completely broke except for the 6 dollars I have in my wallet. Hopefully someone can come pick me up otherwise it looks like I'm stuck here. I would really love to see Rosie, Lucy, Callie, Bella, Autumn, Henry, oh and my family. Of course I listed off all the animals first. 


I guess it's time for a smoke. I'm not really fond of going outside when it's "36 degrees" outside. The weather thing on my desktop has been saying that its 36 for like the past two weeks. It's totally not. It's lying. I wish it would tell me the truth sometimes. Bastardly thing. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment