Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the world at large



I'm home at the moment, hanging out with Rosie. She's actually staring at me right now while I'm writing this. My space heater is on and I'm sitting with my legs extended towards it. I'm listening to Modest Mouse and enjoying it even though my computer is infected with a virus and my Norton is expired. Figures. Other than that, I'm home until the 20th. I didn't figure anyone would ask me to hang out, and it's exactly as I expected. No one has asked me to hang out, no one has even talked to me. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm completely over it. I have no reason to look back now. I have no reason to go back to that. I understand that people are busy, but there's always time for other people. Especially people you care about. I have people I care about, and I will continue to make time for them always. As for everyone here, It doesn't really matter to me anymore. 


Don't get me wrong, it kinda makes me sad, it kinda pisses me off, it kinda makes me want to punch peoples faces. At the same time there is really no reason why I should have expected anything more. This week I've hung out with my nana, my aunt elaine, justin, my parents. I'm fine with that. The week is going by pretty fast, but that's okay. When I get back I get to see good people.  

I don't really have anything more to say. I have homework to do. I have more to read. I need to have a cigarette, and I need to stop rosie from eating that bug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment