Thursday, March 3, 2011

yew toob

Manchester Harbor. I spend a lot of time there during the summer.
Coolidge Reservation. Super pretty area. Cutter/Dann/Amelia
My nana totally wasn't ready for the picture. I made sure that I got one of her anyways though. She's sitting on my grandfather's bench (her husband). My nana is the person I look up to most in this world. She is wonderful.
 Kitty Mow when she was just a little baby. Aw look at that adorable face.
I like to take pictures of people and things. My favorite THING being clouds. So if you have pictures of clouds you want to share with me, I would be more than happy to accept them. The last picture was at ...err... Wahconah Falls? I don't know how it's spelled and I don't even know if that was the name of it. It doesn't matter though. I don't really have anything to say in this post either. 


I've been spending a lot of time with some awesome people at MCLA which makes me happy. Granted I'll be graduating this summer, at least I still have plenty of time to hang out with them. Spending less time in my room is always a good thing. 


Tomorrow I get to sleep in! I'm pumped but not really. I don't usually stay here on friday's. Maybe Blake will pick me up when he gets out of work. It all depends on how tired he is though. 


Ok gahhbye. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment