Wednesday, February 23, 2011

chips ahoy!



That's me. Right this minute. I just had some cashews for breakfast and I wish I had an abundance of them. They were quite delicious. I also wish I had a fountain soda. I could go to the cafeteria and get one but that involves me putting on a coat and trudging through the cold to be charged way more than 89 cents. 


I'd also like a smoke, but that also involves me sitting outside in the cold. Although I had TWO pall mall 100's last night, because myself and Chrystina decided to stand outside in the cold and smoke together. She's cool so it was cool. 


I have class today from 2-5. Totally not looking forward to sitting there for three hours in a crowded little room with people that I don't even know. Granted I've had a crap ton of classes with most of them, that doesn't mean that I know anything about them / feel comfortable talking about the fact that I FEEL CROWDED IN THAT ROOM AND DON'T ENJOY IT. excuse the caps. Actually don't, I meant for them to be there. 


I'm itchy. All over my body except in the place where you probably think I'm talking about. No, not my butt. 


Amesoeurs - Faiblesse Des Sens 

I can't really get sick of that song because A.) It's awesome and B.) I don't speak french so I really have no idea what they are saying. So that makes it okay to listen to it approx. 1,000 times a day. Though I'm not sure if that's possible. It could be though.  

Okay baiiiii (ew) bye. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment