Friday, February 4, 2011

i have to pee.

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I hate having to get up to pee. I wish that I could just pee where I'm sitting, but trying to pee in your pants is very hard. Also, I don't want my seat to be wet and I don't want to smell of urine. I'm just crazy.

I just went to most of the Jazz and Funk Festival, and it was pretty awesome. Papa Grows Funk is rad, listen to them if you have the chance. If you don't have the chance, make time. It's totally worth it. 

Other than that. I now get to wait like...3.5 hours until Blake comes and gets me. I feel bad, I wish I had a car so that I could just drive there. It would be lots easier, and I could sing in the car without feeling weird. Where's Elsa when I need her? Oh yeah, in England. 

Hm. There's nothing to do. I just listened to Immortal and now I'm listening to Gorgoroth. Blake would be proud. I want to find that Burzum song but I forget what It's called. Immortal is playing in New York soon, that'd be cool to go. Not that I know any of their songs, but the experience would be sweet. Okay I know I know, picturesss.

 I used to have red hair, and I miss it.
ray vincent photography. 

i like blood.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment